8.12.09

Ring the Bell x'mas country fiesta

the school fair turned out to be a lot of fun for my babies, but quite disastrous for my soap sales! which is alright as i had a great time with the babies, their godmother and my sister who came to help me. i will post some pictures of the event soon.

this is the poster for another event i will be participating during the weekend of the 19th and 20th this month...

(click image to see large)

and here are pictures of my cross-over x'mas giftsets with yves kitchen...



"Queen of Rose Sweet Pack" - my rose cleansing milk and strawberry lipgloss + yves kitchen strawberry jam



"Lavender Sweet Dream Pack" - my lavender handcream and lavender soap + yves kitchen lavender jelly

to order or enquire, please send email to info@yveskitchen.com or call 3488-0957.

i hope you like them, and hope to see you at the event! i will write more next week about my items for the event and what i plan to demonstrate (yes, i will be demonstrating the making of some beauty treats...*nervous nervous*!)

1 comment:

  1. looks amazing...love it...have always dreamt about making my own soap but never taken the first steps...not sure how to start...but your blog is certainly a big inspiration ....

    ReplyDelete