20.12.11

ming pao

this was an interview by ming pao and a lipbalm making demo back in the beginning of the year, but only published on sunday, 11 december. i was so busy that weekend i totally forgot about it until i was in the shower near midnight that day. luckily one of my colleagues spotted me in the newspaper and saved me this copy...



i have done a few press interviews now but this was the first time focusing on mother's milk soaps. i am happy about this and hope more people know about the goodness of the soap.



i remember that day i had to rush to daydream nation during lunch time to meet up with the reporter and the photographer to demonstrate the lipbalm making. i wish i had more time to prepare and one day could demonstrate something more complicated than this.

~~~~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~~~~

i am having lots of new ideas about the new soap collection, but not sure if i have the time to put in action. i will try my best, and thank you for your support.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3.1.12

    the handmade lipbolm looks pretty practical and nice, if I can't make that myself, can I contact you by e-mail or telephone and ask for sample or I simply buy 1 or 2 from you ? from Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jay, please provide your email contacts.

    ReplyDelete